4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Harris County, Texas. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
By becoming the purchaser of the Fast Lane Profits - Ad Account & Scaling Secrets outlined below (hereinafter “you” or “Client”) agree and willingly purchase entry into this program to be provided with services rendered by Prompt Media LLC (hereinafter “Prompt Media LLC” or “Prompt Media LLC”), and you agree you are voluntarily entering into a legally binding Agreement with Prompt Media LLC, inclusive of the following terms and conditions mutually agreed upon:
For good and valuable consideration of two thousand, four hundred, ninety-seven U.S. Dollars ($2,497) Client is electing to purchase the Fast Lane Profits - Ad Account & Scaling Secrets (hereinafter “FLP - AASC”). In exchange, Prompt Media LLC agrees to provide the services outlined in the Program Details below, and Program Outline Addendum attached hereto.
Client agrees and understands that he/she is purchasing the Fast Lane Profits - Ad Account & Scaling Secrets (“FLP - AASC” or “Program”) by Prompt Media LLC,
In this training Client will learn the secrets of how to instantly do unlimited spend up to $250,000 / day, get almost zero audits and how to scale efficiently within one ad account therefore increasing your ROAS quicker than ever!
- how to avoid instant bans on Facebook,
- how to warm up the ad accounts properly so Client’s Quality Score is off the roof,
- how to pile up 100s of accounts - or as many you'd like,
- how to structure profitable ad campaigns on Facebook that sets Client up for success right away by instantly decreasing the CPC prices and getting quality traffic that converts,
Ad Accounts & Scaling Secrets is Client’s one-stop source of reliable long-lasting ad account and scaling tactics used by advanced marketers. This system will provide Client’s with all the information and connections that Client need to launch and scale Client’ ad campaigns on Facebook without any turbulence. Anything Client can think of Client will find it in there, for example landing pages setup rules, warm-up techniques, Shopify, Clickfunnels and CPA Network best practices. Client will learn all the tips and tricks and gain access to all the tools that Client need to run Client’s ad campaigns AT SCALE within one ad account!
It contains a series of high quality recorded training videos that will teach Client the nitty gritty of running ads successfully on Facebook. Client will have a full understanding of what triggers ad account flaggings and how to avoid them. Furthermore Client will have the opportunity to opt-in to rent agency accounts so Client can run their ad campaigns uninterrupted at scale!
Whether you’re a social media pro or just starting out, FLP - AASC will cover the primary strategies Prompt Media LLC has used in order to hit your social media goals.
Client acknowledges that he/she has read the DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICES AGREEMENT and conducted any additional research necessary to feel he/she understands what is being provided in FLP - AASC as well as what is not included.
If at any time Client is found to be disruptive, making disparaging or defamatory comments about Program, Prompt Media LLC, Christina Szekeres (IMQueen) or otherwise negatively impacting Program for others and hindering or distracting other Clients from their own success, Prompt Media LLC reserves the right to remove such Client, without refund. Client understands this, and knows this is a risk if he/she elects to act in such an inappropriate manner. Client agrees this is a suitable remedy and action should he/she act in any of the ways outlined above.
Following Client’s participation in this program, Client will have gained access to various trade secrets and personal intellectual property of Prompt Media LLC, including but not limited to materials such as verbal advice, mindset guidance, written templates, modules, technical information, business advice, and/or other information that may have become available for use through Client’s participation in FLP - AASC. Client understands and acknowledges that this information is not to be openly shared with others who have not participated in FLP - AASC, without permission from Prompt Media LLC or Christina Szekeres (IMQueen) personally.
Client agrees not to share, copy, or distribute any documents or other proprietary information obtained through FLP - AASC, and agrees that he or she will be in violation of these DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICES AGREEMENT if he or she uses any of the Content outlined as his/her own material, or repurposes and uses the Content in his/her own business as a product or service being offered for sale, without express written permission of Prompt Media LLC. Client also understands and agrees he/she will not disclose or use any information provided to Client as part of her membership in FLP - AASC, other than for personal use in her own business and social media accounts without prior written permission from Prompt Media LLC.
Client understands and agrees that any and all commentary provided on public social media profiles including those belonging to Prompt Media LLC may be published and used as testimonials by Prompt Media LLC. Client gives Prompt Media LLC a non-exclusive license to use the copy as written on the social media profile, in the email, or otherwise, and repost on Prompt Media LLC social media channels, in advertisements for FLP - AASC, or other similar channels for the specific purpose of promoting and showcasing FLP - AASC client results.
If Client chooses to write about positive experiences in FLP - AASC, Client understands the material, along with Client’s name and other identifying information, will likely be published on Prompt Media LLC’s website, social media, or otherwise. No payment or additional services will be provided in return for Testimonial, and Client understands he or she is granting Prompt Media LLC an unlimited, irrevocable license in perpetuity to use, publish, distribute, or repurpose any information provided to Prompt Media LLC as part of a Testimonial.
Payment and Payment Plan
Client understands the cost of the program is payable in full, or via a payment plan option, which Client will select at the time of purchase:
A one-time payment of two thousand, two hundred ninety-seven U.S. dollars ($2,497) payable up front, in full;
Three payments of nine hundred ninety-nine U.S. dollars ($999) payable over three (3) months, totaling $2997 if this payment plan option is selected; plan option is selected.
Client agrees to render payment via credit card on Prompt Media LLC’s sales and checkout page for FLP - AASC. Client understands he/she is responsible for the full payment and agrees to pay the sum requested electronically, via Prompt Media LLC’s website or a designated third-party payment processor of Prompt Media LLC’s choosing, in full.
If Client elects to purchase FLP - AASC via the offered payment plan, Client agrees to abide by the rules and payments as explained on Prompt Media LLC’s sales page. Client understands and agrees that following the first payment, subsequent payments will be automatically deducted utilizing the same mode of payment that was used to make the initial payment. Should Client fail to make timely payments, or if additional payments are not able to be processed, Client understands: (1) the reminder of the Program may be forfeited if payment is not made within six days of the date it is due, and (2) Client will owe a $200 late fee if he/she has not made the appropriate payment after the six day grace period. Client’s decision to cease use of FLP - AASC for any reason does not eliminate Client’s responsibility to complete the payment plan as agreed upon. Payment in full is required regardless of use, happiness with product, or results.
Prompt Media LLC reserves the right to cancel Client’s access to FLP - AASC should he/she fail to make additional payments in accordance with the payment plan as agreed upon. Should this occur, Client understands she/he is not entitled to a refund of funds already issues to Prompt Media LLC in exchange for work completed thus far, and it is up to the sole discretion of Prompt Media LLC whether Client is to have continued access to any materials made available to Client during the Program up until payments were missed.
If Client and Prompt Media LLC have not agreed upon a payment plan, Client understands one is not available, and agrees to provide payment in full, upfront, in the manner(s) designated on Prompt Media LLC’s sales page.
Due to the subjective nature of the Program provided by Prompt Media LLC, and Prompt Media LLC’s inability to control Client’s availability, motivation, external forces, financial situation, or level of engagement in Program, Prompt Media LLC is not able to offer refunds once Client has purchased the program. Please conduct any and all necessary research to determine if FLP - AASC is right for you prior to purchasing – as all purchases are final, and Client is responsible for the full payment of all program fees, whether or not Client completes the program.
Client understands and agrees that he/she is voluntarily choosing to enroll in FLP - AASC and is solely responsible for any outcomes or results. While Prompt Media LLC believes in its services and that FLP - AASC is able to help many people, You as the Client acknowledge and agree that Prompt Media LLC is not responsible nor liable to Client should Client sustain any injuries, incur harm, or encounter any negative ramifications. Client agrees that he/she is fully responsible for his/her health and well-being, including participation in FLP - AASC and any results therein, and agrees that any decisions to implement strategies, tactics, and information contained within FLP - AASC is solely the responsibility and decision of Client.
CLIENT BEHAVIOR: While Client is allowed to express his/her opinion regarding FLP - AASC Christina Szekeres (IMQueen) or Prompt Media LLC, should Client make any false or disparaging comments within the FLP - AASC Facebook group, to other members of FLP - AASC, or otherwise publicly speak negatively about Prompt Media LLC, or any other member of Prompt Media LLC, or FLP - AASC, Client may be removed from the FLP - AASC community. Prompt Media LLC places community and positivity at the forefront of their brand, and in order to preserve community standards and experience for other members, a customer who cannot abide by this may lose his/her access to the community. Client understands that any extensive negativity or similar disruption to the community in this way may result in removal from the Program and all relevant communities, with NO REFUND.
Client understands that he or she must actively participate in the full Program in order to see results, and even then, specific results are not guaranteed. While many of Prompt Media LLC’s past and current clients have experienced wonderful benefits from FLP - AASC, and Prompt Media LLC and its team will act in their full capacity to ensure your success and happiness in FLP - AASC, Prompt Media LLC cannot guarantee results of FLP - AASC, and cannot make any representations or guarantees regarding individual results. Client will hold Prompt Media LLC and FLP - AASC harmless if he or she does not experience the desired results, including but not limited to Facebook, Google, Google Video & Display 360, TikTok, Yahoo Gemini growth.
Earnings Disclaimer: Prompt Media LLC also does not make any guarantees or assurances regarding a particular financial outcome based on use of Program, nor is Prompt Media LLC responsible for Client earnings, or any increase or decrease in finances based upon information within FLP - AASC. Any information or testimonials regarding past or current clients’ participation in FLP - AASC or working with Prompt Media LLC contained on Website or in sales material that contain financial information are individual, and results may vary.
Prompt Media LLC is not able to learn and assess all clients’ businesses, personal sales models, and strategies outside FLP - AASC and as such, have no way of ensuring that FLP - AASC will work or be applicable to all individuals or businesses. It is your job as the consumer to assess whether FLP - AASC will be right or beneficial for you, and is in no way the responsibility of Christina Szekeres(IMQueen), Prompt Media LLC, or anyone else associated with Prompt Media LLC.
Client understands that all services provided by Prompt Media LLC in connection with the Program being purchased are provided on an “as is” basis, meaning it is without any guarantees, representations, or warranties, including but not limited to warranties relating to quality, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, or expectation or course of performance. Client is choosing to purchase this Program and work with Prompt Media LLC on a purely voluntary basis and does not hold Prompt Media LLC or Program responsible should Client become dissatisfied with any portion of the Program.
Client agrees that he/she does not have a cause of action, legal remedy, and is not entitled to a refund should he/she not achieve the results desired following completion of the program, as long as Prompt Media LLC delivers the Program as described in Paragraph 1 above, or similar substitutes, upon additional agreement by Prompt Media LLC and Client.
Client agrees to hold Prompt Media LLC harmless should any physical, emotional, or financial injury occur as a direct or indirect result of use of FLP - AASC. The content provided by Prompt Media LLC on his/her website and within FLP - AASC is comprised of information that has worked for Prompt Media LLC and other clients, and may or may not be useful to Client in his/her personal business or life. Client understands Prompt Media LLC cannot guarantee results from this Program, and has no expectation of a specific result that he or she holds Prompt Media LLC responsible for.
Client agrees and understands that Prompt Media LLC has created numerous original, creative works in connection with the Program, and agrees that Prompt Media LLC maintains all copyrights, licenses, and other intellectual property rights in all original or derivative content associated with or included in the Program, whether created prior to working with Client or specifically for Client, including but not limited to: videos, modules, documents, charts, emails, graphs, products, systems, processes, handouts, worksheets, mindmaps, copy for website or sales pages, and any other original work created by Prompt Media LLC. Client agrees she may be granted a limited right to use selected materials in the course of his or her own business, but understands that the original proprietary rights remain with Prompt Media LLC. Nothing in this Agreement shall constitute a transfer of ownership of any Intellectual Property from Prompt Media LLC to Client, nor grant any license to use the information, other than that which is expressly provided throughout the course of the Program.
Client agrees and understands he/she is not to copy, repost, alter, publish, sell, assist others in selling, manipulate, distribute, or in any way exploit any of the content or intellectual property provided by Prompt Media LLC or obtained through working with Prompt Media LLC, without Prompt Media LLC’s express written consent. If such behavior is discovered or suspected, Prompt Media LLC reserves the right to immediately end Client’s participation in the Program without refund, as well as access to any program or materials Client may have purchased, without refund, and reserve the right to prosecute any actionable infringement or misuse to the full extent of the law.
Licensee Rights: Prompt Media LLC’s Limited License to Client: Client understands that in purchasing the Program, she/he is gaining access to view all content and information available as part of the Program, as well as any additional information or content shared with him/her by Prompt Media LLC as she sees fit
Client understands this means he/she will have been granted a limited, revocable, non-transferable license to read and use the information provided for use in his/her business and life, as instructed or allowed by Prompt Media LLC.
As a “Licensee,” Client understands and agrees that Client will not:
Copy, edit, distribute, duplicate or steal any information or any Content obtained through Program without written permission by Prompt Media LLC;
Post, distribute, copy, steal or otherwise use any portion of the Program or its content, or information obtained via other members in the group Program without written permission by Prompt Media LLC, and understand that any such use may constitute infringement, which may give rise to a cause of action against Client;
Claim any content created by Prompt Media LLC as part of the Program or otherwise given to;
Client is his/her own, meaning he/she cannot claim any content created by Prompt Media LLC was Client’s work, and use in his/her business as his/her own;
Share purchased materials, information, content with others who have not purchased them;
Client further acknowledges and understands that any such actions including but not limited to those outlined above will likely constitutes infringement and/or theft of our work, and a violation of this Agreement and United States Federal laws.
Client agrees at all times to defend, fully indemnify and hold Prompt Media LLC and any affiliates, agents, team members or other party associated with Prompt Media LLC harmless from any causes of action, injury, illness, misunderstanding, damages, losses, costs, expenses incurred as a result of Client’s use of Program, as well as any third-party claims of any kind (including attorney’s fees) arising from his/her actions as a direct or indirect result of Client’s participation in Program. Should Prompt Media LLC be required to defend herself in any action directly or indirectly involving Client, or an action where we decide Client’s participation or assistance would benefit Prompt Media LLC’s defense, Client agrees to participate and provide any evidence, documents, testimony, or other information deemed useful by Prompt Media LLC, free of charge.
Should a dispute arise between Prompt Media LLC and Client, the parties agree to attempt to resolve by good-faith negotiations and discussions. (Client agrees that failure to see results is not a basis for a “dispute” and agrees he or she does not hold Prompt Media LLC responsible for any specific results, or those results which have been achieved by other clients of Prompt Media LLC.)
If unable to reach a resolution informally, Client and Prompt Media LLC agree that all disputes will be submitted for Arbitration by the American Arbitration Association, to be completed in Harris County, Texas within a reasonable amount of time. Client and Prompt Media LLC agree to participate in the arbitration process in good faith and in a manner that will effectively and efficiently resolve the dispute at hand, including the exchange of any materials, documents, or information. The decision made by the arbitrator is to be final and binding on both parties, and is not to be appealed or otherwise set aside. It is to be enforceable in any court of proper jurisdiction as a judgement of law or decree.
This Agreement shall be governed by and under control of the laws of Texas regardless of conflict of law principles, and regardless of location of Client. Client understands this and agrees that the laws of Texas are to be applicable here.
This agreement is not to be altered, amended, changed, extended, or considered waived without execution of an additional addendum signed by both Client and Prompt Media LLC, or a party authorized to sign on behalf of either party.
PROGRAM OUTLINE ADDENDUM
Client understands, acknowledges, and agrees he/she is purchasing the Fast Lane Profits - Ad Account & Scaling Secrets (FLP - AASC) by Prompt Media LLC. Once the Program is purchased and all Agreements are agreed to, Client is to have full access to the complete FLP - AASC program, to be completed at his or her own pace.
As outlined on the sales page, FLP - AASC includes the following 11 modules:
Stock Them Ad Accounts
Avoid Instant Bans
Agency Accounts 101
Shopify Store Best Practices
CPA Marketing Best Practices
Clickfunnels Page Best Practices
Common Mistakes To Avoid
Testing New Ads Best Practices
Scaling Best Practices
Modules: Prompt Media LLC will make available eleven (11) modules, to be made available upon purchase of Program. Although designed to complete in order, Client may go at his or her own pace, and work through the modules as he or she sees fit. These Modules are intended to release proprietary information created by Prompt Media LLC for personal benefit of Client. Client agrees and understands that he/she is not to share, copy, distribute, or otherwise use (other than that which is expressly allowed) the information provided to her as a result of her participation in FLP - AASC.
Facebook Group Access: Client may also be granted access to a private group on social media organized by Prompt Media LLC. If granted access, Client agrees to use common sense when posting or responding to others’ in the group, and agrees to refrain from posting any negative or unnecessary comments. Should Client post anything that is deemed offensive, defamatory, or otherwise negative in such a way that it causes a disruption within the group and community, Prompt Media LLC reserves the right to remove Client from any such Facebook group and other similar community, in order to preserve the experience for the rest of Prompt Media LLC’s clients.
Client has carefully read this Program Outline and acknowledges that he/she is aware of what is, and what is not included within this Program. Client is aware that this Program Outline includes EVERYTHING included within the Program. If Client expected additional information, products, services, or other information to be provided in this Program but does not see it here, Client understands it may not be included. Prompt Media LLC is under no obligation to provide anything other than what is listed above, with the exception of updated or ever-changing Bonuses offered for limited periods of time. No edits or amendments may be made to this Program Outline Addendum without express written consent of both parties.
By completing the online purchase and being charged the amount listed above, Client confirms he or she has reviewed this Program Outline, completed any and all appropriate additional research, and asked any and all necessary questions of Prompt Media LLC and his/her team in order to feel appropriately educated of the Program and product/service being offered. Client understands he or she will not be entitled to a refund once completing this purchase for any reason, other than as discussed above.
END OF DOCUMENT